PENTAX ZT400 BLACK
3M Pentax spearheaded safety prescription eyewear in the work place in the mid 1900's. Many years after the fact 3M is furnishing organizations and laborers with prescription safety eyewear items that follow OSHA work environment necessities. The wellbeing and security of the worker is work number one and Pentax has kept on improving their items with better materials, improved innovation and expanded usefulness and solidness. From jazzy safety eyeglass frames to utilitarian eye securing goggles, 3M Pentax has been a reasonable decision.
- Side Shields Integrated for Pentax ZT400 safety glasses
- Capacity to utilize numerous focal point transporters for safety or sun wear
- Delicate movable nose cushion available for Pentax ZT400 safety frames
- Shading: Black
- Global fit frame. Designed to better fit face shapes around the universe.
- Sanctuary Standard with flex tip
- Exceptionally obvious intelligent sanctuaries
- Edges made out of nylon, shading is naval force
- Pentax ZT400 Black has Polycarbonate Lens Material
PENTAX SAFETY GLASSES
3M Pentax began as an abrasives maker. For longer than a century, we have refined our interesting advances and enhanced them with progression developments made by other 3M associations. Today, our abrasives rely upon traditional characteristics, for instance, gum definition, pastes and covering, similarly as the most present day progresses, from miniature recreated ceramics, nonwoven materials and precision formed grains. The result is a thorough extent of abrasives that cut, grind, shape, finish, and clean easily and precision. So strong they can hold a fundamental board for the life of a structure... so fragile they can be applied to the skin of a youth to ensure about tubing. Since 3M pastes have been intended to meet our customers' necessities, they are used in such varying things as planes and PDAs, automobiles and clinical dressings. We overwhelm in reparable concretes and epoxies. Additionally, clearly, pressure-tricky tapes, which 3M envisioned more than 90 years earlier.